She had no fears about touching the starfish.
There were a bunch of these domes where you could stand "inside" the aquarium. So fun!
Since it was earth day, they had craft time at the exit of the aquarium.
After the aquarium we all went to eat at the Rainforest Cafe. And since Grandma Watson wont be here for Kate's birthday, she got to open her presents from Grandma early! She got a Snow White dress and doll, a tea set, a singing Cinderella, and some cute outfits. We also had the waiters there sing happy birthday to both Kate and Jaylee, and they got their own ice cream to eat.
We went home after that, Dustin wanted to nap and I needed to get ready for some photoshoots I had later that day. We had lots of fun playing with Kate's new presents! Thank you Grandma!
hahaha! I love this picture! Happy early birthday Kate! Only 3 more days until you actually turn 3!
.jpg)

.jpg)


1 comment:
That little tea party is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment