The other night, I told Kate it was time for bed and she started crying uncontrollalbly. When I asked her what was wrong she replied through sobs, "I just wanna dance!" So Dustin and Kate danced before she went to bed.
Me: Kate, why is the laundry all over the floor??!?
Kate: It's just my hair. I was just wonderin' and wonderin'.
She's gotten in trouble for this multiple times. I can't believe she's strong enough to lift up the couch like this! It's her "tower". Obviously.

And my favorite. This happens every single day. Max will wake up from his nap, Kate will hear him, declare "Max awake!" and run up to his room to get him. She will climb in his crib and play with him. After a little while, I will come in to get them and Kate will say, "Lets all go play in my room!" and we do. It's a simple thing, but something I always want to remember.



1 comment:
That's sweet what she does with her little brother. Kind of like you and Andy :)
Post a Comment