That picture deserves to be on a cover of a magazine! She really is the cutest!!
Yes, we were absolutely shocked when we walked into our new place...I was getting ready to humble myself to live here since I had been to houses on campus I was expecting the worst. From what I have been told a maintenance person probably lived here and since they stay longer than most they prob did all the updates.
We also were surprised to find a nice ceiling fan they left, an extra shelf in the living room, a nice tan color of paint throughout the whole house and a garbage disposal! We are in north division! Yes, come and see if cause we feel lucky!!! Tell Dustin hi for me!
4 comments:
Nope she doesn't look like a Watson. Nope not at all de de de definately not.
Adorable is right!!!
She certainly is adorable! Love the picture too! How'd you get her to do that cute little pose for you?!
That picture deserves to be on a cover of a magazine! She really is the cutest!!
Yes, we were absolutely shocked when we walked into our new place...I was getting ready to humble myself to live here since I had been to houses on campus I was expecting the worst. From what I have been told a maintenance person probably lived here and since they stay longer than most they prob did all the updates.
We also were surprised to find a nice ceiling fan they left, an extra shelf in the living room, a nice tan color of paint throughout the whole house and a garbage disposal! We are in north division! Yes, come and see if cause we feel lucky!!! Tell Dustin hi for me!
Post a Comment