Adventures in Babysitting

Every Thursday morning, I watch this little guy.  His name is Boston, and he's friggin adorable.
Kate and him have so much fun together!  Kate gets so excited every time he comes to play, and gets really sad when he leaves.  My thursday mornings are filled with sounds of yelling, laughter, annoying kid's tv shows and roughhousing.


But they have their sweet moments too.




Awww....



Photobucket

2 comments:

Alicia said...

That last picture is so precious! They look like they could be siblings. I have been trying to capture a picture like that of my two for the past year and a half. No such luck. You are gifted!

The Sperry Fam said...

Hey Erin,
I haven't talked to you forever, I hope everything is going well for your family. Where in Queen Creek do you live? We moved to Queen Creek back in May. We moved to Pecan Creek South, I don't know if you know where that is or not. I just wanted to say Hi.
Leslie