
Flight to Utah: $0
Rental Car: $150
Wedding luncheon: $0
Telling you that there is actually 3 of us in this picture: Priceless.
Rental Car: $150
Wedding luncheon: $0
Telling you that there is actually 3 of us in this picture: Priceless.
That's right! We're pregnant! After 4 years of marriage (quite possibly a Mormon record) we finally decided to start our family. I'm about 6 weeks along now, and will be due around April 20th. We are nervous, but very very excited for our little boy or girl!
5 comments:
Congrats! I already knew though from my madre. You may be able to have the baby on my mom's, my Jared's, or Kim's b-day!
oh my gosh! my parents do not tell me anything! I am so excited for you!
A little Watson!!
CONGRATS!! So, what are you going to name it? (hint: Phoebe).
If you register online with babycenter.com, they send you a picture every week of what the baby looks like. It's a little weird at first, but it gets cuter.
Congrats! And yes, that's a pretty good Mormon record. Bo and I made it almost 3 years, but some friends of ours made it to almost 6 years!
Congrats! Kids are so much fun! 4 years isn't too bad. I'm so excited for you guys! My sister told me she see's you guys every once in a while. That's awesome :)
Post a Comment